Los Devilos: Fire? Los Devilos: Fire?

Very nice piece! This reminds me of that one scene in Django Unchained with all the men forming an angry mob and they're all "did we bring enough bags to put over our heads?"or something like that. Haha.....Anywho, your art looks good and the sound quality is tip top too! A couple of things I would improve upon is the frame rate, or maybe just put a couple more in-betweens to make the animation a bit smoother. Otherwise, keep up the good work :)

ThomasCastle responds:

yeah i couldnt agree with you more. i do need to make things a bit smoother. i was never good with the ladies because of that :D. thank you so much for the review!

Fighting Flowey (Undertale Parody) Fighting Flowey (Undertale Parody)

This was pretty good! Made me laugh out loud, mainly because of your voice work, your artwork looks great, overall very nice job! :)

Chara vs Sans (Undertale animation) Chara vs Sans (Undertale animation)

This was really great! The art looks nice, stays true to the theme, and the animation itself is pretty good too! Definitely wish it was longer but hey, animation DOES take a long while to make (I should know). Another awesome Undertale animation! :)

Undertale Undertale

Very spot on to the original artwork! Shading's done pretty well too...nice job :)

DapperSnake responds: