Los Devilos: Fire? Los Devilos: Fire?

Very nice piece! This reminds me of that one scene in Django Unchained with all the men forming an angry mob and they're all "did we bring enough bags to put over our heads?"or something like that. Haha.....Anywho, your art looks good and the sound quality is tip top too! A couple of things I would improve upon is the frame rate, or maybe just put a couple more in-betweens to make the animation a bit smoother. Otherwise, keep up the good work :)

ThomasCastle responds:

yeah i couldnt agree with you more. i do need to make things a bit smoother. i was never good with the ladies because of that :D. thank you so much for the review!

Fighting Flowey (Undertale Parody) Fighting Flowey (Undertale Parody)

This was pretty good! Made me laugh out loud, mainly because of your voice work, your artwork looks great, overall very nice job! :)

Chara vs Sans (Undertale animation) Chara vs Sans (Undertale animation)

This was really great! The art looks nice, stays true to the theme, and the animation itself is pretty good too! Definitely wish it was longer but hey, animation DOES take a long while to make (I should know). Another awesome Undertale animation! :)

Kill La Kill Kill La Kill

This is pretty good! The art is done well and the soundtrack seems to sync nicely...if there was anything to improve on I would agree to suggest increasing the frame rate a bit or adding in a couple more in-betweens. Otherwise, great work :)

CuteNikeChan responds:

Thank you for your feedback! ♥

Game Grumps Animated - Chinese Dora The Explorer Game Grumps Animated - Chinese Dora The Explorer

Very nice! the timing in movement and lip synch is great! Keep up the good work :)

Hello Awkward Hello Awkward

Hey, I really love your animation style! The lip synching is excellent, the art supurb, and the audio synchs up very nicely with everything else too! Wonderful job :3

Undertale: Final Breath (fan Animation) Undertale: Final Breath (fan Animation)

Awesome animation! When I had thought about making an Undertale animation, this is what I imagined it looking like. You captured the essence of the Genocide Run perfectly, the timing was great, and your art is very appealing. Well done :)

Fallout Vault Girl Speedpaint Fallout Vault Girl Speedpaint

Beautiful line work and shading! If I may ask how do you draw your lines so smoothly? I seem to always have that issue when I use Photoshop :P